Interactive Marketing Coordinator
ShuttleFare.com is a progressive online airport and transportation shuttle service provider. In just four years, the company has established itself as the leader in online shuttle reservations with a large presence in the US marketplace. Thousands of users turn to ShuttleFare.com on a monthly basis to fulfill their travel arrangements. The company offers a casual work atmosphere, with a desire to grow by exploring new channels and optimizing online services.
ShuttleFare.com has an immediate opening for an Interactive Marketing Coordinator. This position will be incredibly rewarding and diverse with an opportunity for the right candidate to train in a hands-on environment and learn multiple channels in digital media. An aptitude for intuitive action, web usage and working independently is critical for success in this role. The ideal candidate will be energetic with a positive attitude and an exceptional desire to take on new challenges while having a passion for new media (mobile apps), ecommerce and tech application.
The Interactive Marketing Coordinator will undergo training and instruction, learning the various components required for successful marketing programs. Analytics, web content, usability, audience behavior, promotional channels, email marketing, search engine optimization, social media, mobile marketing and other areas will be engaged in this position making it an excellent opportunity to experience many skill sets while establishing a strong career path.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing and indirectly to other company executives in a fast-paced environment as the company initiates its next stage of growth. Specific responsibilities include:
- Social Media management and audience messaging
- User research, web site analytics and database assessment
- Key business metric reporting
- Web content development and implementation
- Marketing program monitoring and execution
- Email campaign management and optimization
- Execution of strategic marketing initiatives
- Booking engine optimization and funnel reporting
- Marketing program assessment and research
- Correspondence with project managers and department leadership
- A 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience or background in product / service promotions
- An aptitude for technology and learning new applications quickly
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to write effective promotional and advertising copy
- A goal-oriented and self-starting attitude
- One-year related work experience preferred (recent graduates may apply)
- Attention to detail with creative ideas and flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and be responsible for deadlines
- Intuitive, self-sufficient and capable of working independently
- Experience or strong interest in the Travel and Hospitality industry
Interested candidates may apply by submitting a copy of their resume to email@example.com with “Interactive Marketing Coordinator Position” in the subject line. All applicants must include at least 3 work references with their submission.